Building A Yelp Clone With No-Code Using Bubble
Fee udemy courses
Learn the step-by-step process of building a review directory like Yelp without touching a single line of code.
What you’ll learn in Building A Yelp Clone With No-Code Using Bubble course
- How to build your own review directory like Yelp without writing a single line of code
- An overview of Bubble’s no-code toolset
- How to set-up your own custom database
- How to register new user accounts
- How to create a settings page for users to update their profile information
- How to create a dashboard to edit restaurant details
- How to build a home page search function
- How to display a list of relevant search results
- How to create a dynamic restaurant page
- How to create & display user-generated reviews
- Additional tips & insights to help on your Bubble journe
- A free Bubble account
- A basic understanding of Bubble, although I’ll walk you through everything in thorough detail
Learn how to build your own Yelp clone without touching a single line of code. This course covers the step-by-step process of creating a review directory that’s ready to launch. Utilizing Bubble’s no-code platform, it explains the exact process you’ll need to replicate Yelp’s product.
Throughout 10 course modules, I’ll cover the process of building the following core features:
- Getting started with Bubble
- Configuring your database
- Registering user accounts
- Updating and storing user profile data
- Creating a dashboard to edit featured restaurants
- Creating a home page to search for restaurants
- Displaying a search results page based on a users query
- Creating a dynamic restaurant page
- Creating & displaying user-generated reviews
- Additional tips & insights to help on your Bubble journey
By the end of this course, you’ll have a working product that can be used to build your own startup, knowledge on how to build a Yelp clone for freelance clients, and new skills to expand your Bubble experience.
2022 update for Building A Yelp Clone With No-Code Using Bubble: This course now comes with free access to a flexbox responsive design masterclass. Learn how to master the new responsive engine before bringing your app to life.
Learn from an experienced Bubble developer & coach who has helped multiple founders build successful apps without code.
In 2020, I worked directly with the Bubble team to write their ‘How-to build’ blog series. Each instalment shared written instructions on how to recreate popular products using their no-code tool. To simplify the building process, I’ve created my own video series to help guide you in a more engaging way.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to quickly build their own review directory like Yelp with minimal cost and time input
- Anyone interested in learning about Bubble’s no-code development tool
- Anyone looking to extend their skills as a freelance Bubble developer
- Makers who want to extend their knowledge into Bubble’s no-code toolset
Created by Lachlan Kirkwood
Fee udemy courses
Visit – Building A Yelp Clone With No-Code Using Bubble