[Download] Complete DApp – Solidity & React – Free Blockchain Course
Master DApp Development – Smart Contracts – Solidity, Web3, React, Mocha, Ethereum Blockchain Programming for Front-end in this free udemy course.
What you’ll learn
- Remix: Ethereum
- Decentralized Application Building
- Full Stack
- Build Tokens
- Smart Contracts
React Blockchain course Description
Become a Complete DApp blockchain Developer by learning the best in-demand skills taught by renowned engineer and full-stack developer Clarian North.
Join in early on an exciting technology implementing global changes to multiple industries and businesses.
This is the course you’ve been looking for to code along and become a modern DApp developer in 2021. It does so much more than just provide you with the basics of building smart contracts. This course covers everything you need to know to work on professional projects: from absolute no starting knowledge to produce a final project you can be proud to put on your resume.
There are many courses out there on the internet and it’s easy to get lost in the sea of information, so here is why this course will accelerate your learning path towards truly leveling up your skills:
- Regular course updates. Learn the most modern tools available in tech for smart contracts. There are so many ways to go about building something and we are not going to waste our time. In this course, you will learn the specific technologies that are the most in-demand in the industry today. These include tools and technologies used by leaders in NFT markets such as OpenSea, tech companies from Facebook to Google, and others.
- Upon completing this course you will be able to build your own smart contracts and have a fundamental understanding of how they are deployed and work off of applications built together from scratch. With zero starting experience to a professional level: where you will build a complete Yield Farming Staking DApp (your own digital banking system which will allocate funds to users and allow for depositing and withdrawals hosting multiple ERC20 style tokens.This course is the solution for those who are trying to save precious time to figure out how to get things to work and not be overwhelmed with online videos as well as those who want to get into modern tech, but aren’t sure where to start and don’t have the money to spend.
- This course is mentored and lead by a seasoned professional with years of experience. The Instructor of this course has worked as a head engineer (senior dev and mastering) and co-producer (writing and arranging) for majors, indies, and international publishing houses including working with Grammy-nominated and Award-Winning Productions.
- I have headed and worked in engineering and production for companies from the ground up to viral successes again and again all over the world from studios and Labels in Detroit, LA, Montreal, and Berlin. This is my love and my life. I am passionate and committed to building quality projects from the ground up. I believe my work speaks for me.
- This course is set up to teach you the current modern tools and skills needed to get a job in DApp blockchain development from freelancing or at the very least familiarize yourself with the modern tools needed to complete your own personal projects. With our online community, you will be able to get mentoring help from me and other producers along with engaging in active conversations. This course features the best and most current tools and techniques I have used and worked with over the years and will excel you in ways that other courses simply can’t confine to just one framework. You will have the knowledge to work with multiple types of languages and libraries.
- The course is designed to give you employable skills and knowledge with smart contracts integrated into the front end.
This is the definitive DApp Developer Bootcamp course. After completing the final project, you will have extensively gone through the following tools and technologies:
- Ethereum Blockchain
- Async Await
- Node (HTTP)
- React Lifecycles
- Front End UI & UX
- Transfer / TransferFrom
- Approval & Authorization Events
- Ethereum Blockchain Network and Deployment
- Smart Contract Interactions
You will be able to code-along, step by step through the videos and exercises, and complete the following projects:
* Write, compile, debug, and deploy multiple smart contracts.
* Use professional testing unit suites to check blockchain data.
* Learn how the front end interacts with blockchain data.
* Deploy and hook up to local test networks and run transactions on the Ethereum blockchain in real-time.
* Build your own ERC20 Token.
* Reverse Engineer a decentralized banking system with Yield Farming Staking & Rewards from scratch.
* Start working remotely freelancing on DApp and Smart Contract projects in the Ethereum Blockchain world.
I have put into this course the best techniques and tools that I’ve used throughout my entire professional career. There are countless tutorials and masterclasses out there and it is very easy to get lost on a forum wasting time reading over differing opinions endlessly.
But none of that gives you a true learning experience to understanding what’s going on under the hood and being able to succeed not just in the course, but in your projects and career thereafter. This course is the solution for those who are stuck trying to figure out how to get things to work and overwhelmed with tutorials as well as those who want to get into modern tech but aren’t sure where to start and don’t have the money to spend.
This course embodies all of my years of experiences including the best things that work as well as the trappings to avoid, so you don’t have to waste hours upon hours for nothing going back and instead just focus on moving forward and staying on track with the most modern tools available.
This is a one-of-a-kind program because there is not yet anything else out there that can offer you this in DApp development. You’re not going to come out of this stuck and feeling limited by just learning basic solidity on an IDE, or feeling like you can’t progress without taking on tons of additional resources.
You will come out of it with something more valuable, going step by step building a DApp from scratch, and being guided and challenged all along the way.
We’re going to be learning many translatable and employable skills such as:
- Solidity & Smart Contracts: Learn the language that it takes to build the top NFT marketplaces such as OpenSea, lending platforms, and Exchanges from Uniswap to Gemini, Yield Farming, and all the exciting new developments in Defi.
- Structuring Out A Professional Project from the Ground Up: We go step by step looking at what it takes to develop a full fledge project from building out our own smart contract features to implementing them onto the front end.
- Mocha and Truffle Tests: You will actually code out professional tests and assertions on developed smart contracts to ensure there are no errors to prep for network blockchain transaction and deployment. This is the real way to build out projects both for immutable blockchain transactions as well as large applications in the real world.
- Web3 & MetaMask: We will use the most powerful libraries available to hook up Crypto Wallets to our application and run through verification processes and authorization of transactions.
- Build A Full Complete Local Dev Env: We will loading up our own test network and leveraging the Ethereum blockchain to build a fully capable local development environment for building DApps.
These days there are so many technologies out there and opinions on how and what to learn, and learning just one language or technique in small pieces as opposed to going through the actual steps and integrating all the key pieces limits our ability to great progress.
Learning the lessons like the ones above are what it’s going to take to truly level you up so that you’re well ahead of the game in 2021 when it comes to modern DApp development.
The world is shifting more and more towards learning and working at home. This is an opportunity for you to start learning the most in-demand skills, showcase those skills, and gain the experiences you need to develop your passion into something real.
It would be an honor to take this journey with you and I hope you will give this a chance.
I have poured hard effort into this course and I am very excited about this and can say hands down, there is no other course on the internet or off of it, like this one.
Looking forward to seeing you in the lessons!
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn to code and build Applications
- You are looking to start a career in Dapplication Development
- You want to know how to build Smart Contracts & Freelance
- You want to learn the real skills needed to succeed in 2021 to get hired or build your own projects
- You’re looking for one course that can give you a complete scope on what it takes to develop a full DApplication.
We recommend a certification