Learn React JS from scratch with hands-on practice assignments and projects in this free udemy course.
What you’ll learn in this free udemy course
- Introduction to what is React and its basic concepts
- Learn what is JSX and how it works behind the scenes
- Learn what are the stateful and stateless components and when to use them
- Working with function-based and class-based components
- Working with React Modules, importing and exporting the modules
- Learn in detail about how the render method works
- React component lifecycle and different lifecycle methods
- Creating dynamic websites with help of re-usable components
- Creating a proper working structure for a project from scratch will help to maintain the project for the long term.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3
Reactjs free course Description
What is this course about?
This course is designed in a way that anyone can understand the journey from the basics to advanced concepts of React with simple explanations by the instructor along with hands-on assignments and projects.
In the first part of this course:
- After that, we explain ‘components’ which are the basic building blocks of a web page while working with React JS. We also cover the stateless and stateful components and when to use those components as well.
In the next section, we learn how to create modules in React JS and how to import or export those modules to other files so that we can reuse the same set of code.
In the following section, we will work on how do we style the components using CSS modules and how to create a nice user-friendly mobile responsive website.
We also cover how to work with props, how to pass data from stateful to stateless components, and how to pass functions from one component to another component.
We explain the different lifecycle methods of a React Component and how we can access and modify the data between these lifecycles using the various lifecycle methods available to us.
We will keep on adding more videos to the course as we are creating them. These videos will be available to you soon in this free Reactjs course.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
He is a Computer Science graduate highly rated instructor with a rating of 4.3 and more than 200k students on Udemy, He has been part of the corporate circle since his college days. In his early days, he was part of a startup team delivering production grid android apps.
He wants everyone to enjoy the learning process and I have shared my knowledge that will be helpful for React developers.
Enroll now! see you in class
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who just started to work in the web development field
- Beginner web developers who want to learn React JS web framework
- Web Developers who want to learn React JS from scratch and want to get promotions in their job
- Professionals, already working with other web frameworks like Angular or Vue and want to learn React JS
- Frontend Web Developers who wish to change their working technology domain by learning React JS