Learn to create a full-stack web application from scratch using Mongo DB, .NET Core Web API, and Angular 12 in this free udemy course.
What you’ll learn in this angular course
- learn to create a full-stack web application from scratch using Mongo DB for the database, .NET Core Web API for the backend, and Angular 12 for the front end.
Free Udemy Course Description
Hello Everyone, and welcome to this course on Angular 12, .NET Core Web API, Mongo DB full-stack web development.
In this course, you will learn how to develop a web application from scratch using popular technologies such as
* Mongo DB for the database.
* .NET Core Web API for the back-end web development.
* And the latest Angular 12 for the front-end web development.
-We will first start with installing and setting up the environment needed for our database, back end project, and front end project.
-Then we will develop REST API endpoints using .NET Core Web API.
-Finally, we will be using Angular 12 to design the front-end part of our App.
* You will learn how to create the navigation menu and tables using bootstrap, add routing and navigation to our Angular App, add a modal pop-up window with dropdowns and date pickers, and also add upload profile picture functionality and store it in the backend server. We will also learn how to add custom filtering and sorting features without using any third-party packages.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full-stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
- .net, backend developers, frontend developers, angular and react developers.
We recommend you a certification