Fee udemy courses
Python for Beginners, 100% Hands-on, Hundreds of Python Coding Challenges and Quizzes, Complete Python E-Book.
What you’ll learn in Master Python Programming Course
- You will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting from Scratch. No prior Python knowledge is required.
- For each Key Concept you’ll get a Hi-Quality Video, a Coding Section, an E-Book companion, a quiz, a practice exercise and slides.
- Build a complete understanding of Python 3 from the ground. Write professional PYTHONIC code using best practices.
- Learn to work with Python control flow structures: if, for, while, break, continue, pass, exceptions, try-except-else-finally blocks etc.
- Master all the Python data structures: strings, lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries.
- Learn to work efficiently with Text and CSV files (including using Pandas).
- Master Network Automation using SSH, Paramiko, Netmiko, Telnet or Serial Connections.
- Learn to work with Pip and Python Modules: Sys, Os, Subprocess, Shutil, Random, Decimal.
- Learn how to send Emails with Python (SMTPLIB)
- Acquire an In-Depth Understanding of how to use Multithreading and Multiprocessing in Python.
- Acquire a good Understanding of Async IO and how to build Asynchronous Applications in Python
- Learn to use HTTP Requests Library and BeautifulSoup and create an automated web scraping application.
- Learn to work with SQL Databases in Python.
- Learn to efficiently work with Excel Files and automate spreadsheet-related tasks.
- Learn to Analyse Data with Pandas.
- Learn to Create Interactive Charts with Plotly
- Acquire the prerequisite Python Skills to move into specific branches: AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, Network Automation, Web.
- Acquire an In-Depth Understanding of Decorators, Inner Functions and Closures
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an Internet connection.
- Very basic PC Skills such as downloading and installing a program, opening a terminal etc
- No prior Python knowledge is required. You will learn everything from scratch!
- Your time and enthusiasm to learn.
***Fully updated for 2022*** This Python course covers every major Python topic, including Object-Oriented Programming, Decorators, Working with Excel, Working with Databases, Web Scraping, Data Science with Pandas, Data Visualization with Plotly, Network Automation, and many more!
- Update: November 2021 – Updates to be 2022 ready.
- Update: July 2021 – Updates to the latest libraries.
- Update: July 2020 – NEW Section: Sending Emails with Python (SMTPLIB).
- Update: June 2020 – NEW Section: Async IO in Python (async/await, aiohttp, aiofiles, asyncssh).
- Update: April 2020 – FIVE NEW Sections of Coding Challenges with Solutions: Data Structures, Flow Control, Functions, Working with Text, CSV, and Excel Files.
- Update: November 2019 – NEW Section: Decorators In-Depth (one hour of videos, coding sections, and a Quiz).
- Update: October 2019 – NEW Section: Data Serialization and Deserialization in Python (Pickle, JSON, and REST APIs).
- Update: June 2019 – NEW Section: Interactive Data Visualization with Plotly (2 hours of videos, coding sections, a Project, and a Quiz).
- Update: May 2019 – NEW Section: Data Analysis with Pandas (2 hours of videos, coding sections, and a Quiz).
- Update: May 2019 – NEW Lectures: Jupyter Notebook (Installing and How to Use).
- Update: April 2019 – NEW Section: Massive Section of Coding Challenge Exercises (over 25 coding exercises directly in Udemy Platform), Quiz Updates, NEW Videos about List, Set, and Dictionary Comprehension.
- Closed and Exclusive FB Learning Group Created: March 30, 2019.
- Course Launch: March 20, 2019.
This course IS NOT like any other Python Programming course you can take online. At the end of this course, you will MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts starting from scratch and you’ll be among the top Python Programmers.
Welcome to this practical Python Programming course for learning Python, the most in-demand programming language across the job market in 2022.
I am constantly updating the course to be the most comprehensive, yet straightforward, Python Programming course on the planet Earth!
2022 Upcoming Course Updates:
- Building Web-Based Analytics Applications with Dash
- Python GUI Programming with Tkinter
- Python Web Development with Flask
- GUI Automation with Selenium
- Other Useful Python Built-in Modules (time, datetime, zip, pdf, etc)
- Generators In Depth in Master Python Programming
★★★★★ “This is the only course you need in order to MASTER every key aspect of Python. Don’t look for other Python courses because it’s a waste of time.” by Daniel A.
★★★★★ “This Python course, though I am still halfway through, is the best I have seen so far, that is why I am giving it a 5 star. I am enrolled in two more Python courses in Udemy, and this is the most useful. Keep it up!” by Malvin Arceo
★★★★★ “This is an excellent course for anyone who wants to learn Python from scratch or just do a refresher of a language. Everything is well explained and lots of quizzes and coding exercises are very helpful. Highly recommended :)” by Tomaso
★★★★★ “Overall a great Python course, with lots of extra details added, to make it as comprehensive as possible. At the moment, I consider it the best Python course for anybody who wants to learn more about this subject.” by Racz Tamas
This course, taught by a Senior Software Engineer and Professional Trainer, is the only one you need in order to become a complete professional Python Programmer. After this course, you’ll have an in-depth knowledge of core and advanced Python 3 and can move into specific branches: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Data Science, Network Automation, or Web Development.
Why this Python Programming course?
This Python course is a unique experience on Udemy. There are tons of existing Python courses you can choose from, but this Master Python Programming course is completely different.
For every Python key concept, you’ll get NOT ONLY a video but also:
1. A complete E-Book companion (250 pages)
3. Practice Exercises directly in the Udemy platform
4. Coding section full of examples (some of them ready to be used)
6. You’ll have access to my closed and exclusive Group in order to provide you with improved, faster and better support for your course-related questions. I am always available to guide you personally and answer any questions you might have.
★★★★★ “Exactly what is required for someone who is familiar with programming languages. Andrei dives into basics and explains very well. Assignments are helpful. Highly recommend it for someone who is interested in learning Python.” by Nara
★★★★★ “What can I say, it’s a great course. Well explained, quizzes, and code exercises. It’s up to date and I’m having a blast learning Python. No regrets!” by Adam Leo
Have you ever programmed before? Just starting out with Python Programming and have the desire to learn the employers’ most requested skills of 2021 in a practical way? Perfect. Then, this course is the right one for you. This Python course will help you go from beginner to pro in Python. You’ll boost your career with hands-on Python Programming Skills!
Or maybe you are coming from other programming languages such as Java or C++ and want to learn Python? I’m here to help you and we’ll put all the pieces together. This Python Programming course has everything you need to know to become a proficient Python Developer.
You’ll have lifetime access and you can return and look for a specific Python library or example anytime you want. And let’s not forget, if you don’t like the course, you are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
In this course, you’ll learn the best practices of Python programming language and how to write code the “Pythonic” way. Together we will go deeper into Python and you will understand every key concept of Python deeply. Then, after taking this course, you will be able to code on your own.
This course is based on Python 3 and doesn’t require prior Python Programming Knowledge. Everything is included in the course. This Python for beginners course teaches you the Python Language fast.
Why should you learn from me?
- I’m a Practitioner and an Enthusiast. Welcome to the real world! I have almost 20 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer. Since I’ve started with Programming and Networking in the early 2000s, I’ve been using or studying technology almost on a daily basis. I also have a bunch of certifications in the area of Programming or Networking: Python Institute Instructor, Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching, CCNP Security, CCNP Service Provider, Certified Instructor, etc
- I’m an Educator and I know how to make a Syllabus. For the last 10 years, I’ve trained thousands of people on Programming and Networking
- You’ll learn not only general Python Programming but also advanced concepts for real-world projects. After this course, you’ll MASTER all the Python 3 key concepts.
★★★★★ ” “This is actually one of the best courses around regarding Python. Andrei is taking the students from the basic stages all the way to advanced ones .” by Alex Pascu
The topics covered in this Complete Python Programming Bootcamp are:
- Installing Python 3 on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Running Python code at the console, IDLE or PyCharm
- Variables, Constants, and Comments in Python
- Math, Comparison, Identity, and Logical Operators
- Built-in Types, Dynamically vs. Statically Typed Languages
- Strings in Python
- Lists in Python
- Tuples in Python
- Sets and Frozensets in Python
- Dictionaries in Python
- List, Set, and Dictionary Comprehension
- Flow Control
- User-defined Functions
- Inner Functions and Closures
- Working with Text Files in Python
- Error and Exception Handling
- Object-Oriented Programming: Classes and Objects
- Working with Python Modules. Installing modules using pip
- Very Useful Python Built-in Modules: Sys, Os, Shutil, Random, Decimal, Subprocess, etc
- Learn how to send Emails with Python (SMTPLIB)
- Working with CSV Files in Python – Master Python Programming
- Working with Excel Files in Python
- Working with SQL Databases in Python
- Requests and Web Scraping with Python
- Installing and Using Jupyter Notebook
- Data Analysis with Pandas
- Pandas Series, Pandas DataFrames, Filtering Pandas Data
- Interactive Plotly Charts: Scatter Plots, Line Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, and Histograms
- Parallel Programming In-Depth: Multithreading and Multiprocessing in Python
- Async IO in Python (asyncio, async/await, aiohttp, aiofiles, asyncssh)
- Network Automation with Python (Telnet, SSH, Paramiko, Netmiko)
Every topic includes many live examples in Python, a complete E-Book companion, a coding section, tens of quizzes, slides, and practice tests.
At the end of this Python Course, you’ll also have acquired the prerequisite Python skills to move into specific branches: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Data Science, Network Automation, or Web Development using frameworks like Django, Flask, or Pyramid.
If you want to take ONE COURSE to master Python Programming you should choose this one and you’ll have no regrets!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no previous programming experience.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Programmers who know Python basics and want to master Python.
- This course should not be attended by senior Python developers.
Fee udemy courses
Visit – Master Python Programming: The Complete Python Bootcamp 2022