New presidents or provosts: Altoona Brown Colorado State Gallup Harvard Luther Miami New England San Antonio
- Bradley Chamberlain, vice president for mission and communication at Luther College, has been appointed provost there.
- Ron Darbeau, vice president for faculty affairs and academic operations at Commonwealth University of Pennsylvania, has been chosen as chancellor of Pennsylvania State University’s Altoona campus.
- Francis J. Doyle III, dean of the John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at Harvard University, in Massachusetts, has been appointed provost at Brown University, in Rhode Island.
- Sabrina Ezzell, interim chancellor of the Gallup campus of the University of New Mexico, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Claudine Gay, Edgerley Family Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Harvard University, in Massachusetts, has been chosen as president there.
- Naydeen González–De Jesús, executive vice president of student success at Milwaukee Area Technical College, in Wisconsin, has been appointed president of San Antonio College, in Texas.
- Wayne F. Lesperance, interim president of New England College, in New Hampshire, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Elizabeth Mullenix, interim provost and executive vice president at Miami University, in Ohio, has been chosen as provost and executive vice president for academic affairs there.
- Amy Parsons, CEO of Mozzafiato and former vice president of operations at Colorado State University, has been selected as president of Colorado State.
Disable left side advertisement?:
Is this Career Advice newsletter?:
Display Promo Box:
In-Article Advertisement High:
In-Article related stories:
In-Article Advertisement Low: