New presidents or provosts: Concordia-Moorhead GWU Hendrix Houston Kellogg Ohio Wesleyan RMU UMSL Washburn
- Steven J. Berberich, interim vice chancellor for academic affairs and provost at the University of Missouri at St. Louis, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Diane Z. Chase, vice president for academic innovation, student success and strategic initiatives at Claremont Graduate University, has been named senior vice chancellor for academic affairs for the University of Houston system and senior vice president for academic affairs and provost at the University of Houston.
- Ellen Granberg, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Rochester Institute of Technology, in New York, has been appointed president of George Washington University, in Washington, D.C.
- Colin Irvine, provost and executive vice president at Augustana University, in South Dakota, has been chosen as president at Concordia College at Moorhead, in Minnesota.
- JuliAnn Mazachek, president of Midwestern State University, in Texas, has been chosen as president of Washburn University, in Kansas.
- Karen K. Petersen, professor of political science and dean of the Henry Kendall College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Tulsa, in Oklahoma, has been selected as president of Hendrix College, in Arkansas.
- Matthew P. vandenBerg, president of Presbyterian College, in South Carolina, has been named president of Ohio Wesleyan University.
- Paul R. Watson II, interim president of Kellogg Community College, in Michigan, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Joseph Zimmer, provost and vice president for academic affairs at St. Bonaventure University, in New York, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Robert Morris University, in Pennsylvania.
Disable left side advertisement?:
Is this Career Advice newsletter?:
Display Promo Box:
In-Article Advertisement High:
In-Article related stories:
In-Article Advertisement Low: