- Setup Python Development Environment
- Learn Python Fundamentals
- Build a Digital Clock with Python
- Build a Currency Converter with Python
- Build a Music Player with Python
- Build an Image Slider with Python
- Build a loan Calculator with Python
- Basic Knowledge of HTML & CSS advised.
- A computer with internet access required.
Python is a general-purpose, versatile, and powerful programming language. It’s a great first language because it’s concise and easy to read. Whatever you want to do, Python can do it. From web development to machine learning to data science, Python is the language for you.
Why people love Python:
- Great first language
- Large programming community
- Excellent online documentation
- Endless libraries and packages
- World-wide popularity
- Powerful and flexible
What can Python do?
Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
- Python can be used in Data Science
- Python can be used to create desktop and console applications
- Python can be used for web scrapping
- Python can used in Machine learning
Here are the projects we will build with Python from scratch:
- Image slider
- Loan Calculator
- Digital Clock
- Music Player
- Currency Converter
- Interactive Quiz App
- To-do App
- Calculator App
- Countdown Timer App
- Analogue Clock
Who this free course is for:
- Beginners to Python
- Beginners to Programming
We recommend you to take certification