Learn complete python with basics, data science, data visualization, desktop graphical applications, and python for the web in this free python Bootcamp.
What you’ll learn in this free Python Bootcamp
- Complete Python.
- Python basics like data-types, loops, decision-making, file handling, libraries, modules, date-times, etc.
- Terminal-based programming applications using Python.
- Artificial intelligent Python game.
- Python for desktop applications and GUI programming.
- Creating desktop applications using Tkinter with Python.
- Using databases using Python.
- Turtle graphics for creating graphical applications and motion using Python
- Real working 5+ graphical games using Python.
- Use of keyboard keys to move objects in your applications and in games using python
- learn to build smart calculators and dictionaries using python.
- Data science and data visualization using python.
- Data visualization using Matplotlib in python.
- Data visualization using Seaborn in python.
- Data visualization using pandas in python.
- Data visualization using poorly and cufflinks in python.
- Data analysis using Numpy and pandas in python.
- Geoplotting using python.
- learn to build an automatic plotter for data visualization.
- learn to build big data analysis projects with more than a 60million + data using python.
- Basemaps using python.
- Just will learn and achieve great things.
Python Bootcamp Description
Are you tired of getting videos and lectures on just python basics and syntaxes or just stuck in college studies and hello world program?
so I guess you have to give it a try to this course is designed after analyzing what a student needs to study python. After analyzing what they required and what they want in a course, how they can easily start any course but didn’t able to finish it.
Now let me explain to you how so this course is designed including all fields of python and for keeping the interest until the last there are actually working games as projects.
So that no one gets bored and with that everything explained is designed in a very simple and easy way. just after completing the course, I guarantee that every single of you will be able to develop any kind of application using python.
you will learn to create desktop applications and even controlling objects by using the keyboard which I guess most of you already want to learn and also python for data science in which you will learn to create even globe maps.
Now let me explain some of few topics you are going to cover-
- Python for graphical applications.
2. Tkinter – for building desktop applications and actually user interface.
3. Turtle graphics – for learning graphical design using python and to learn controlling objects on the computer using the keyboard.
4. Databases – for learning that how you can store the data of your games, apps, and programs.
6. Numpy – Learn to create data in form of datasets and analyzing data using python.
7. Pandas – To create data frames and analyze them and visualize data in form of 3-D graphs and 2-D graphs.
8. Matplotlib – To create data visualizations.
9. Seaborn – To create animated plots.
10. Plotly and cufflinks – To create interactive plots.
11. Geographical plotting – To create global scale plots.
12. Python date and time functions.
13. File handling
14. Control objects using keys.
15.Creating infinite graphical designs.
16. Functions and methods in python
17. Loops and conditionals.
18. Basics and datatypes in python.
What you are going to build in this course(Better if you see in the preview videos):
- Caterpillar game with the proper interface and keyboard control.
2. Smart calculator – Did not need to add symbols just give numbers and ask for any operation.
3 . Your own routine database application with the proper interface.
4. An egg catcher game with a graphical interface and keyboard control.
5. your own screen pet with gestures.
6. Matchmaker project.
7. Robot graphics.
8. Kaleido spiral and modified kaleidoscope spiral(graphical design).
9. An automatic data plotter with more than 30 types of plots.
10. A geographical baseman plot.
11. Big data analysis project(more than 60+ million data).
12. Artificial intelligence Tic Tac Toe(play against the computer).
13. A Dictionary.
14. Hangmen game.
15. Dice rolling simulator.
Who this free udemy course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn python.
Enroll in this Certification: