Learn how to build serverless web applications with Amazon Web Services(AWS), Serverless App Model (SAM) and MySQL in this free udemy course.
What you’ll learn
- Build, test and deploy web applications fully built on serverless technologies.
- Learn how to use Typescript and Amazon Web Services to build Modern Web Applications.
- Use serverless databases (Aurora Serverless Database with MYSQL) as the backbone of the application.
- Create Amazon Web Services Infrastructure using Infrastructure-as-code (IaC).
- Identify the advantages of a serverless architecture over a traditional server architecture.
- Use Serverless Application Model (SAM) to create serverless applications.
Serverless Application Development Description
Cloud Computing is an exciting and ever changing environment and while at first it was simply moving the physical servers into the cloud it evolved and now we have plenty of products and frameworks that we can use to create applications.
One of the recent innovations is the Serverless Architecture, where the goal is to make it so that developers don’t have to deal with the pain and costs of maintaining a cloud server (e.g keep the server updated, manage server capacity). The idea is that you as developer are abstracted from all the server logic and just focus on what matters, your code and your logic while ignoring everything that is the server responsibility.
This concept spawned a whole new ecosystem of both products and frameworks and this course aims to bring a light into this new way of building applications.
With a clear goal in mind we will learn about the products, how they operate and their differences from the non serverless products, what they are used for and how we can set them up. Then we will work our way into developing a Serverless Application and deploy into AWS. We will build a demo of Trello, which is an app that is used to keep track of tasks that we have to do.
Specifically you will learn:
- Understand the serverless ecosystem and how it can save you costs and headaches.
- Use Serverless Application Model (SAM) to create serverless application.
- Utilize Infrastructure as code (IaC) to create automatically all the resources necessary to run the application.
- Use serverless databases (Aurora Serverless with MySQL) and how they differ from normal databases.
- How to build real-world application fully built on top of serverless products.
Whether you are a beggining with cloud computing or an AWS season veteran I believe you will find value in this course, you will learn how to architect Serverless apps and learn how to build a real-world application that you can use in future work.
This course also comes with:
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section.
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download.
Udemy’s 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee.
If you get stuck you can benefit from fast and direct support. You can contact me anytime!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who are curious about how Serverless Applications are Architected, built and deployed.
- Developers who want to know how to create Web Applications with AWS.